Support the SOHC/4 Owners Club
|Note to Donors: I am working on a donors recognition page which will be added to this site shortly. If you donated through the forums and had your name listed on the donation page there, your donation will continued to be recognized here. If you are a current vendor who supports the forums, you will retain the privileges of a site supporter through June 2021, after which the subscription program or a modified supporter program will take effect.|
The SOHC/4 Owners Club has proudly offered a wealth of free resources to Honda single overhead cam four enthusiasts since 1994. Over the years, we’ve managed to cover the cost to put all this online through advertisements, but that revenue stream has slowed to a trickle as a result of ad blockers and declining payments from the ad engines.
Our goal for the future is to become solely member supported. To do this, we need members to contribute to the site both financially and by volunteering services.
Here are some of the ways you can contribute:
- Make a ONE-TIME contribution of any amount. Contributions of $50 US or more earn you a place on this month’s contributor’s board.
- Cover my hosting costs for the month. A one-time contribution of $150 covers the hosting costs of the SOHC/4 sites for the month.
- A monthly subscription is a great way to show your continued support for the site. Subscription plans include:
- Volunteer your serivces. Volunteer opportunities are available for forum moderators, content maintainers, merchandise designers and whatever else you think to offer.
- Contribute content. Anything related to the Honda SOHC fours is welcome - manuals, articles, how-to guides. Let us know what you have or just attach it to the email and we will get it online for our members.
- Check donations or content contributions can be sent by mail to this address. Checks should be made out to ‘Glenn Stauffer’.
Glenn Stauffer c/o SOHC/4 Owners Club 3 Charles Place, #208 Brownstown, PA 17508
Thank you for making this site possible.
Glenn Stauffer, SOHC/4 #3